Burdock RootRegular price $15.99
Burdock root is a vegetable that’s native to northern Asia and Europe, though it now grows in the United States, too. The deep roots of the burdock plant are very long and either brown or nearly black on the outside. Burdock root has been used for centuries in holistic medicine to treat a variety of different conditions.
Now, researchers have discovered numerous potential uses and health benefits for burdock root. These benefits may be extensive enough to warrant using burdock root as a complementary treatment for certain conditions.
The suggested intake of Burdock root:
- Take only in moderation, more research is needed to determine the safety of the supplement. Burdock is considered to be safe to eat, but you should only buy it from reputable sellers like us and should never collect it in the wild.
Here are some of the benefits known across the world about Burdock root:
- It can help treat skin issues
- It removes toxins from the blood
- It may be an aphrodisiac
- It’s a powerhouse of antioxidants
- It may inhibit some types of cancer
Burdock root can be consumed as a raw vegetable or cooked in stews, soups, and other recipes. In addition to tea, it comes in an oil and extract form and as a powder. Burdock root tea has an earthy, sweet flavor and can be enjoyed either hot or cold.
Pregnant women or women trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding mothers, and infants shouldn’t take any herbal, medicinal, or natural intakes. The only reason is for the sake of the little ones, the body has not yet developed its full immunity.