Full Spectrum Seamoss
What is Full Spectrum Seamoss?
Full Spectrum Seamoss is the same Wild Harvested Seamoss that has been intentionally dried and cured to maintain its natural colour and phytonutrients. We don't separate the purple, gold, red or green Seamoss because we believe all colour has its specific benefits! The full spectrum has a more potent taste as well as more potent effects!
Benefits of Seamoss:
- Contains nearly all minerals needed for you to thrive
- Long-lasting energy provided by slow-release carbohydrates
- Excellent for muscle and joint recovery and strong bones
- Amazing for hair, nails, skin & bones. It's better than collagen!
- Helps boost your metabolism
- Rich Source of Iodine
Please note that every bag will have a unique mix of the different colours inside. We do not guarantee the perfect mix of colours as seen in the photos. *This batch has some purple and a lot of gold seamoss! Our Wild Crafted Seamoss is 100% natural and doesn't contain any preservatives or additives. It is intentionally dried and cured to preserve all of its nutrients, colors and other beneficial properties.
Difference between Full Spectrum and Signature Seamoss?:
*They come from the Same Seamoss source*
- Full Spectrum is just dried in the shade to keep its colour
- Full spectrum has more potent properties in the colours
- Full spectrum has a stronger ocean taste
*We also have our Signature Seamoss available for purchase!
*All prices are in USD
All shipping times are estimates. Please allow 1-3 days for processing orders.
How to Prepare:
- Rinse a handful of Sea Moss well and put in a container with enough water to cover it and soak for at least 4 hours. You can also add a squeeze of lime juice while soaking to neutralize Seamoss taste.
- Remove Sea Moss from water then place in blender with just enough water to cover the Sea Moss and blend until it makes a smooth paste. Your seamoss is now ready to be used in your smoothies, tea, desserts and even face masks!
- Store refrigerated in a clean glass jar for up to 3 weeks.