St Lucia Gold Sea Moss Gel TrioRegular price $110.97 Sale price $89.99 Save 19%
MOST AWAITED! IN-DEMAND! MOST REQUESTED! TRIO BUNDLE
*With the new trio pack, our ST LUCIA GOLD SEA MOSS becomes even more exciting.*
Our St Lucia Gold Sea Moss Gel blows all other sea moss products out of the water with a perfected recipe prepared with spring water. St Lucia Gold Sea Moss Gel contains 92 out of the 102 minerals that your body needs.
BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM.
Sea Moss is the ultimate health food. It's packed full of vitamins A, C and E as well 92 essential nutrients like zinc iodine iron calcium potassium B-complex vitamins silicon sodium-sulfur all other trace elements that are necessary for our bodies function!
PROMOTES THYROID HEALTH.
Every serving of Sea Moss contains a hearty dose of iodine and selenium to help you maintain a healthy and high-functioning thyroid gland.
PROMOTES GOOD DIGESTION.
Sea Moss is a unique way for you to enjoy the best of both worlds: it's high in fiber, which will help promote healthy digestion and weight loss.
IMPROVES HAIR, SKIN, AND NAILS.
Sea Moss is high in vitamins and minerals that may help retain and may promote the growth of healthy microbiomes in the skin, making it an effective possible treatment option for those with acne, skin inflammation, or other similar conditions.
Recommended daily intake:
- 1-2 tablespoons best taken in the morning
Instruction for Best Shelf Life:
- As soon as you receive your Sea Moss Gel, IMMEDIATELY refrigerate it for 5 hours before use. Before shipping the Sea Moss Gels, we keep them frozen and securely wrap them in an insulated mailer and add packaging. However, you’ll want to refrigerate it for a few hours to make sure it will return to its intended consistency. The texture is more like cranberry sauce or jam. It can be kept in the refrigerator for 3-4 weeks.
- Sea Moss Gel Bundle please keep the other jars that you will not consume in the freezer for it to last up to 6 months.
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email (system generated). We have a 3-5 business day processing time so that all orders are made fresh. We do not have inventories to ensure that would cut into the customer’s shelf life, so we make them once orders are received.
- Dry herbs are available and ready to ship except when it’s sold out.