Moringa Leaf PowderRegular price $19.99
Moringa, a nutrient-packed plant found in India, is also known as the “miracle tree. Virtually all parts of the moringa tree are useful as food and medicine, but the most potent nutritional content and may have healing properties come from the moringa leaves. The moringa tree is native to the south of the Himalayan Mountains in northern India and has grown around the world. It is widely used as food and medicine. Nearly every part of the moringa tree is edible. It may be rich in antioxidants and other nutrients which are commonly missing in the diets of people living in undeveloped countries. When dried, its leaves can be ground into a fine powder that will keep many months without refrigeration. For thousands of years the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans grew moringa trees. In addition to calcium, iron, and potassium, moringa leaves contain several important vitamins: A, C, and E.
The suggested intake of Moringa Leaf Powder:
- For lunches or other meals, it can also be sprinkled into hummus, guacamole, soups, salads, avocado toast, or sweet potato toast.
- Try baking it in to treats like zucchini bread, or mixed into your favorite energy balls.
- Moringa-infused teas are also common
- Finally, use the powder like matcha and whisk it into hot water for a caffeine-free coffee substitute.
Here are some of the benefits known across the world about Moringa Leaf Powder:
- May treat anemia and sickle cell disease
- May improve eye health
- May reduce high blood pressure
- Protecting against kidney disorders
- May treat asthma
- May treat diabetes
- It May help heal wounds
- May Treat edema
- May Treat stomach complaints
- Protecting and nourishing skin and hair
- Protecting the liver
- May prevent and treat cancer
- May fight against bacterial diseases
- Making bones healthier
- May treat mood disorders
- Protecting the cardiovascular system
Moringa powder can be used as an antiseptic to sterilize contaminated surfaces. It may be known to be effective against a wide range of bacteria and fungi, including those that cause gastric ulcers and gastric cancer. Moringa powder may be used for treating various other diseases, from malaria and typhoid fever to hypertension and diabetes. Its broad variety of compounds is thought responsible for its beneficial effects. Moringa powder is used to help as a medicine in multiple ways. Hyperglycemia is an early warning sign of diabetes, while hyperglycemia is a risk factor for heart disease. Based on scientific data, moringa powder holds healing potential for both these ailments.
Pregnant women or women trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding mothers, and infants shouldn’t take any herbal, medicinal, or natural intakes. The only reason is for the sake of the little ones, the body has not yet developed its full immunity.
Some of the medications to be particularly aware of are:
- Levothyroxine: Used to combat thyroid problems. Compounds in the moringa leaf may aid the thyroid function, but people should not take it in combination with other thyroid medication.
- Any medications that might be broken down by the liver: Moringa extract may decrease how quickly this happens, which could lead to various side effects or complications.
- Diabetes medications: Diabetes medications are used to lower blood sugar, which moringa also does effectively. It is vital to ensure blood sugar levels do not get too low.
- High blood pressure medication: Moringa has shown to be effective at lowering blood pressure. Taking moringa alongside other drugs that lower blood pressure may result in it becoming too low.