Tongkat Ali PowderRegular price $24.99
Tongkat Ali, or longjack, is a herbal supplement that comes from the roots of the green shrub tree Eurycoma longifolia, which is native to Southeast Asia. It’s used in traditional medicine in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, and other Asian countries. Tongkat Ali contains flavonoids, alkaloids, and other compounds that may act as antioxidants.
The suggested intake of Tongkat Ali:
- 200mg orally once a day or
- 400 mg orally every other day
Here are some of the benefits known across the world about Tongkat Ali:
- Increase the production of testosterone
- improve strength, muscle & physical activities
- Anti-cancer properties to aid cancer treatment
- Reduce stress, Anger & Improve Mood
- Exhibits Anti-Ulcer Properties
- Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Bacterial, and Parasitic Agent
- Enhancing the immune system
- Potential treatment for Osteoporosis
- Simulate Loss of Weight & Body Fat
- Potentially Reduce Blood Sugar Level
- Reduction in Blood Pressure
One thing is for sure, Tongkat Ali may benefit both males and females. The range of benefits extends more than what you think it is. We aim to bring more insights into the potential health benefits of Tongkat Ali from credible sources including research publications and white papers. Technology innovation has enabled the health benefits of Tongkat Ali to be validated by scientists. More clinical trials have been performed in recent years using human test subjects through collaborative public-private research partnerships.
Pregnant women or women trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding mothers, and infants shouldn’t take any herbal, medicinal, or natural intakes. The only reason is for the sake of the little ones, the body has not yet developed its full immunity.